Friday, August 14, 2009

Some Thangs.....


My God, have I been busy. Super busy with the shop and such. But I was able to get a few shirts and go see a movie with my mom!


A few shops are having some sales....

I got these tops from Treadless!




And I got these from SEIBEI!




I got this one for Jay.





My mom and I went to see Julie & Julia, which was great, well at least the parts about Julia Child. I loooved her parts but the ones with Julie Powell were dreadful! Freaking annoying. I still liked it and probably will still get it when it comes out on DVD, I'll just fast forward the parts about Julie Powell LOL!


I also went to Beaumont last weekend to visit with my grandparents, I'm going to try and blog about that this weekend!




1 comment:

apparentlyjessy said...

Love the t-shirts, especially the kitten/zombie one!